Oh, I do love to be beside the seaside!

Saturday, June 08, 2013







Hello lovelies <3
So today me and my good friend Rafia, went to the beach and thought it would be a great opportunity to take some photos, as the weather was beautiful. I'm thankful to live in a Victorian Seaside Town in the South West of England, so the views are amazing on clear, sunny days. The view out to sea, was so beautiful and warming. We then walked up to the top of our town, where the ITV shows Boardchurch was shot, it was so beautiful to see this once never used bit of our town, filled with people today. The sun really does bring happiness in people.

  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I nominated you for a liebster award! :)
    http://lovely-notions.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just came across your YT and blog and I'm so glad I did :D ♥ everything is really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you means a lot....i will hopefully start posting new videos soon x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images