Lee stafford hair growth leave in treatment review/hair update (1)

Saturday, December 28, 2013

You may recall me doing a post on the lee stafford hair growth leave in treatment after using the wash out treatment millions of times in the past. Well here is the promised hair growth update. 


"If the earths not nourished you'll never grow beautiful flowers"
- Lee Stafford


This is the first update of many to come to see if the leave-in treatment actually does work. The product claims to be a follicle fuel to increase root productivity for hair that never grows past a certain length.

To apply this you wash and towel dry you hair, then spray an even coat on your scalp and comb through. I have just over half the product left, which is surprising for two months and using it every time I wash my hair, (apart from one or two missed times) and I could tell instantly when I didn't use this product, not only is it good for the claims of hair grow but it made me hair feel in top condition. 

I bet you're all wondering if this product works? The answer YES. The picture below speaks for the product itself.
Near the beginning of November I had about half an inch cut off, to get rid of the split/dry ends because what's the point of growing them out? When it was time to measure my hair length it seemed to be at the same length to when I first started this hair growth experiment. Which is amazing as my hair never grows half an inch in two weeks. It barely grows half an inch in a month.

From the December length results you can see how much my hair has grown. I'd say it's an inch maybe a bit more, as my hair was curly when I took this. (That's why my ends look so thin). Not a perfect result from December but even when my hair is curly it's still longer than before. 

I've been really surprised by how much this product actually helps my hair growth a lot more. I haven't been using the product from three weeks now, so for that much hair grow to happen in November to December is amazing. This shows this product doesn't give you long hair over night, you'll have to wait at least a month to see results. 


In the new year, I'm going to begin using the shampoo, wash out treatment and conditioner to see if this gives me better results over a two month period. 

Have you guys tried out the hair growth range or anything else to make your hair grow?

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this range I've only used the conditioner so far but I actually want to try out the leave-in treatment aswell! I love how you've shown before and after pictures.
    xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leave in treatment is by far the best product out of all of them :) and welcome, just wanted to show my evidence of the products working :) x

      Delete
  2. Are you looking hair transplant costs in gurgaon?.visit www.skindelhi.com/hair_transplant.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images