August WishList

Saturday, August 03, 2013


Hello lovelies

1. TOPSHOP - KNITTED LACE HEM CROP TOP - £34 
When I saw this top in store last week, I fell in love with it. The top was on display and I've been given so many outfit ideas just with this top alone.

2. Topshop - EDGE PAINT SATCHEL - £28 

Over the past few months, I've been finding satchels really cute and when I saw topshop were selling them, I fell in love. These bags are so cute and perfect for the summer.


3. NEW LOOK - PALE BLUE BLEACH SUPERSOFT SKINNY JEANS - £19.99 
I've been looking for pale jeans for a few months now and have only found Topshop selling them, but I didn't want to spend £30+ on a pair of jeans, even though I pay that on some of my other clothes. I'm really loving the new look supersoft jeans at the moment, as they don't feel like jeans, so I feel more comfortable. 

4. NEW LOOK -  BLUE LACE UP PLIMSOLLS - £11.99 
As the only kind of shoes I ALWAYS wear are my converses and plimsolls, I've been looking for different ones as the only colours I have are white, grey, black and red.

5. TOPSHOP - KNITTED MIX STITCH JUMPER - £36
I've seen loads of people on instagram rave out these jumpers, as they are in nice bright colours...which I love so I know these will be a perfect buy for me. 

6. NEW LOOK - MONOCHROME ELEPHANT PRINT SLIM LEG TROUSERS - £16.99 
Since coming back from Kenya and buying myself a pair of plain trousers for relaxing in while I was there, I have fallen in love with them and as I have found PATTERNED trousers, I am more in love. 

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey! I want all of these haha. Love this post :) I'm your newest follower! I've just started a new beauty blog and it would mean the world to me if you could check it out and let me know what you think.

    Thanks so much!
    Daisy Dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want the first top in yellow! i think its beautiful:) love this post xxx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images