Lee Stafford hair products

Thursday, October 31, 2013


I first came across the Lee Stafford hair products around three years ago when I saw the "Hair that never grows past a certain length" treatment. I used this product for just over a year. So did it make my hair grow...the answer is YES and NO!! Now why do I say this? Well because my hair was is the worst condition when using these, as I straightened it everyday and blowdryed it when needed, so it took more than six months for me to see results, as I had to keep getting my dry ends chopped off every six-12 weeks.

I would say this is GREAT hair restore mask, because even after the six months while I was still straightening and blow drying my hair, this made my hair a lot stronger so didn't get damaged as much from heat damage. 

Two years on I haven't used this product since, this isn't because I don't like the product because I love, it's just the price of the product. But about three weeks ago I was in boots and saw they had a spray leave-in treatment so I thought why not give this a go and the wash out treatment worked wonders for me. 

The instructions are: after you wash your hair you towel dry your hair then spray this on to your roots (I was a bit worried this would make my hair oily but it disappears into the hair shaft straight away) then comb the rest of the product through your hair. Now I will tell you this...my hair grows REALLY slowly but in these three weeks I have noticed some difference to my hair. 

I will keep you updated on my hair growth once I have used the hair growth treatment spray all up.

I brought the breaking hair leave in treatment the same time I got the hair growth treatment. I use this at the same time as the other treatment and before I used this product or if I forget to use it, my hair was in a horrible condition was tangles and split ends but using this my hair has never been so soft and manageable. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I nominated you for the Sunshine award! If you would like to do it the questions/rules and general info is on this post : http://alovesvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-sunshine-award.html x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images