Topshop Wish list

Sunday, November 10, 2013


Hello lovelies 
Sorry it's been while since I last posted, I promise I will try and back into the blogging mood again. To help me I've decided to do a Topshop wish list. Up until March I only owned one top from Topshop which I brought the year before, but the clothes this year have interested me so much, my whole wardrobe is now 70% Topshop. 

Fur Trim Borg Lined Short Parka (here)
  • £78
  • I've been looking a navy parka for a few months and saw this coat in store a few weeks ago, although this coat is SO OVERPRICED compared to the green parkas in the market today, I need to buy it as there are no other navy coats in shops. (If you know where I can find a cheaper navy jacket please comment below)

Lips in Wicked (here)
£8
I brought my first topshop lipstick in the summer and I have to this it is the nicest lipstick I've tried. But as my lipstick is more a coral colour it's not really suitable for me to wear in the autumn and winter, so I've been looking for the perfect red coloured lipstick and I believe this is it. 

Malt Leather Brogue Boots (here)
£45
  • I own way too many boots, but these are just too perfect for me not to buy, when I get money I hope to buy these shoes or ones similar from a different store. 

  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images