Fashion | A/W New Look Wishlist 2015

Sunday, August 30, 2015


Although Autumn doesn't start till 22nd September, Summer seems to have ended in the UK and has been this way for a few weeks. It's almost been cold enough to bring the knitwear out from storage and back into the wardrobe, so I thought it was perfect timing to write up my Autumn wish list. I'm loving the camel, khaki and rusty colours for Autumn, theres something about them thats very warming. 

If you know me and have read any of my other blogposts you would know I mainly shop at New Look, so I thought it was only right for my first wish list of the season I start of with New Look. I included some pieces that are a different style to what I usually pick, but I feel they would go nicely with pieces I already have in my wardrobe. 

Camel Sleeveless Blazer

£19.99

Stone Faux Fur Gilet

£24.99

Grey Fine Knit Cowl Neck Split Side Vest


£9.99



Pale Blue Ripped Knee Skinny Jeans


£24.99



Khaki Utility Shirt

£22.99

Navy Corduroy Button Front A-Line Skirt


£19.99



Black Suedette Chelsea Boots

£19.99


From this wish list I think the staple item(s) I feel will revamp my wardrobe will be an A-Line Skirt and/or a sleeveless blazer.

What are YOUR staple items for Autumn? 
Love you all 
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images