Hair | Argan Oil Review

Thursday, August 27, 2015



Hello lovelies <3 

If you're a long time reader of mine you would know I LOVE the Lee Stafford Hair Growth range, so when I saw 3 for 2 offer on the Argan Oil range I had to give it ago. I've tried the deep nourishing treatment in the past and I loved it back then, due to it restoring my hair condition as it was it in an awful condition. 

Using the treatment this time round, I wondered why I stopped using it. It's made my hair so soft, shiny and more manageable, which I need as my hair has become so tangly lately, however when I used this I was able to glide the comb through my hair, instead of spending hours getting the knots out. I leave the treatment on for 30 minutes at least instead of the suggested 5 minutes, (thats if I have time to leave it on longer). This could also be due to me using the Pre-Shampoo treatment before I wash my hair, I tend to put this on dry hair about 30 minutes before I'm going to wash hair and it leaves it so soft and protects my hair while it's being washed. 

I would definitely recommend both of these products if you have dry, frizzy or knotty hair. These would also be perfect for thick or coarse hair. When I'm next in boots I want to pick up some other products from the range, anyone got any recommendations I should try?

What products are your favourites from Lee Stafford? 


Love you all
 xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images