Review - Les Karités hair mask

Thursday, November 14, 2013

                       


Hello lovelies,
Over the past year or so, I've cut down using heat on hair, while only straightening it a few times a year, instead of every day like I did in the past. I've brought this hair mask from Primark three times now, since May 2013 so you can tell I like this product.

According to the packing this mask is for dry or damaged hair, a catergory I fall into. Enriched with Shea butter, the mask cloaks to restructure hair and smooth the cuticle of the hair shaft. For £1.50 from primark, this product does wonders to my hair not only does it have enough product for two-three hair masks (depending on hair length) but it definitely improved the structure of my hair. Before I used this my hair was frizzy, dry and knotty but when I use this, my hair is so smooth and easier to detangle. 

After washing my hair with shampoo I squeeze a blob out on my hand and run it through the mid lengths of my hair (concentrating on the ends and drier places) and I leave this on for 10 minutes if I have things to do or for a few hours tied into a bun if I'm just staying at home. I then wash it off apply a small amount of conditioner, rinse my hair and style as normal, making my hair feel lovely and soft.

I will use this hair mask when I feel like my hair needs some help coming back to life, especially if I've just straightened my hair. 

The only bad thing about the product is you have to use scissors to open it, as there isn't a place to tear it. So you have to end up planning ahead if you want a relax bath. Overall I really like this deep conditioner and this is a MUST have product for people with dry or damage hair.

  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images