Getting ready for Christmas

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Warning: contains loads of photos


Hello lovelies,
So Christmas is coming round the corner fast, in fact it's less than two weeks away. I love decorating the house for Christmas, the smell of the Christmas decorations that have been packed away for a year, all the food, christmas songs and of course Santa. The first thing I did, was decorate the family christmas tree, in the living room. I may of gone a bit over board with the decorations but what does it matter, it's Christmas. What's Christmas without an advent calendar, I don't care if I'm getting too old for them, but I love counting down to Christmas. I don't normally decorate my room for Christmas, but with me having more room for a christmas tree this year, I decided to get a few things this year and I so glad I did. It feels so festive in my room and I'm love with my Christmas candle. The picture above shows two of my christmas candles, the one on the left is Mulled spice from paper chase for £10 and I'm also burning my Christmas Eve yankee tart. Taking a recent trip to Primark, I wanted to get a christmas duvet but they had sold out, so I got the next best thing. A christmas throw. Now to make the build up to christmas even better is some SNOW!! Can we have a white christmas this year?
What your favourite part of Christmas?



  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images