Boots & Lush Haul (with reviews)

Sunday, March 30, 2014






Hello lovelies <3
Sorry it's been while, I'm currently revising for exams (been saying this months, but I finish my exams in June). I thought I would post a small haul that happened over the weekend, as I need to restock my hair and skin care products. I walked in Lush, (which I've fallen in love with, in the past few weeks). I was so tempted to buy loads of the new Spring bath bombs but as I already have some in my room to be used up, I looked at the skincare products as I need a new toner, I picked up was the Eau Roma Water as I seen some youtubers talk about how good this is. I've used this product three times to far and I have to say it's made my skin a lot softer once applied to my face. 

I heard so many good things about Lush's hair product, so I looked at their hair treatments as I have so many shampoos and conditioners. I picked up the treatment Roots, as I've read some good reviews on how it's made their hair feel amazing. I tried it out this morning, where I massaged the product in my scalp and roots, then what was left over on my hands onto the mid-lengths of my hair. I carried on massaging this for 5 minutes. You're meant to leave it on for 20 minutes, but as I was getting carried anyway with doing artwork, it ended up being like 40 minutes. Some people have said this product helps with hair growth, but I think as you are massaging the scalp it stimulates blood flow, but I will keep you posted if I find dramatic growth. 

I brought the Bubblegum lip scrub as I've seen so many people on instagram using this, I can say this smells amazing and does what it says on the pot. My lips are now a lot softer and don't need to use lip balm as much as I used to. 

I was recommended by a friend to purchase Effaclar Duo + as its a good spot treatment, all though I don't tend to breakout as much, I thought this was a much better value than the Soap & Glory Dr Spot treatment, which has been my holy grail product for years, but I think this product will be my go to. I've used this twice so far and I can already tell a difference to my skin texture


If you want a full review on any of these products feel free to comment below. 

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images