Outfit Idea: Tartan Leggings

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello lovelies <3
I know Spring is upon us and it's time to whack out the florals, pastels clothing, I thought I'd show you an outfit that would fit into the English Spring weather, as we all know it's going to be raining 80% of the time Spring is here. Everything shown above is from New Look (what a surprise as it's my favourite shop at the moment). As you can see the white cutout boots have made an appearance again, I think I might just have to order them, as I've planned loads of outfits with them. I already own the white box tee and a similar leather jacket from two years in New Look. The items shown above are: 

Leather Jacket - £49.99
Box Tee - £12.99
Leggings - £12.99
Necklace - £5.99
Shoes - £29.99 

If you have anything you want me to review, write about or plan together comment below.

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images