Outfit Idea: Monochrome ft. white cutout boots

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Boxy Shirt / New Look - £17.99
Disco Jeans / New Look - £29.99 
White Cut out ankle boots / New Look - £29.99

Cut out shoulder top / New Look - £14.99
Disco Jeans / New Look - £29.99 
White Cut out ankle boots / New Look - £29.99

I love planning outfit especially with clothes I don't have, as this gives me a chance to see if it would be worth the money, buying an item of clothing if I can wear 10 different outfits with it. I'm currently debating on whether to get these ankle boots from new look, as apart of me thinks they won't suit me and another part of me, tells me I will a chance to have more outfit ideas. From past posts I've mentioned that I have been trying to add more monochrome into my wardrobe, and from these outfits make me want to change my whole wardrobe right away, I don't know why I didn't move to monochrome any sooner.

If you want to see any more outfit ideas on a piece of clothing, you are stuck on styling comment below and I will get the post up ASAP.

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images