Company Blog Awards 2014

Sunday, April 13, 2014


Hello lovelies <3
It's that time again when the company blog awards are among us a again. Last year I was nominated by a few of you for "Best Personal Style Blog – Newcomer" which was amazing to even be nominated, as I didn't know these awards even existed, even though I didn't win I found some great blogs to follow when the winners were announced. It's every blogger's dream to win one of these awards and I would be over the moon if you nominate me in the category "Best Personal Style Blog". Being a huge fan of company magazine, it would be a dream come true to become more noticed as a blog from these awards.

To vote all you need to do to get your nomination in is to click here, and enter your email address, my blog URL "http://abritishfashionista.blogspot.co.uk/" and a few words about why you love my blog. Please nominate me if you enjoy reading my blog, I will love you forever and ever. Thank you! <3


  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images