Product empties

Sunday, June 01, 2014


Hello lovlies <3
Sorry if this post is a bit over the place, I'm currently writing this post on my phone while I'm taking a break from revision. I'm the sort of person that likes to use a product 95% then leave the last 5% and come back to it in 6 months time, so in this post that is why I have some multiples of products.

Skincare:

Garnier Moisture Match (SPF 20) - I brought this last year throughout the summer, then stopped using it as the sun disappeared and started using a different moisturiser. When the sun appeared again this year I digged this out of draw, only to find out I was so close to using it up, so I only got a weeks worth. This is an amazing moisturiser as it's very light and doesn't leave my skin looking greasy, as it absorbs into the skin straight away.
Would I buy again? Yes

Simple Anti-Blemish Moisturiser - This moisturiser is very thick to compare with the garnier one, it doesn't have a perfumed smell it's gentle for softer skin. I don't tend to have get spots, but I do I tend to get quite a lot and this moisturiser is amazing product. Once applying it in the morning my spots/blemishes in the evening my spots weren't so red and a lot smaller.
Would I buy again? Yes

Biore Pore Strips - I usually use the boots or superdrug own pore strips but as these were on offer when I brought them and ended up being cheaper than the own shop ones, I decided to see if branded ones were any better. I expected them to be really good as I heard loads of good things but I found they were just the same as the boots and superdrug ones. The first two strips worked better but then the others just ended up doing the same. My nose seemed a lot cleaner and smoother.
Would I buy again? Only if it's offer

Good Things Fresh Start Cleanser - I brought this because I wanted to look after my skin a bit better. I didn't want to spend loads of a product, as I didn't know if I would keep up with a routine but I started to use this every morning. My skin felt very refreshed and brighter, it didn't leave my skin feeling dry and dull.
Would I buy again? Yes! I actually thought I picked up another one but I got the stay clear one. Whoops!

Hair:

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Range - Before I begin, can I just say these are the BEST products ever if you want your hair to grow in a short amount of time. The best products are the treatment and the leave-in, I didn't feel like I got as good results when I tried just the shampoo and conditioner. However my hair did feel really soft and conditioned once it was finished. Check out my past posts to see how much these products have helped with hair growth.
Would I buy again? I would only buy the leave in treatment and the tub treatment as I felt they were the most effective.

Lee Stafford Breaking Hair Leave in treatment - This is a must have protect if you wanting to grow out your hair or keep your ends looking nice. I used this every time I washed my hair, then started to use it every week. It made my ends feel very soft and manageable when I went to comb it. 
Would I buy again? Yes

Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends - When I went to Kenya (read my blog post here) I took this shampoo and conditioner with me as I wanted something to moisturise my hair because of the humidity and heat. I hadn't finished the bottles when I got home from my trip, so I just threw them in my shelve filled with other hair care products. I recently sorted out my shelf as I had beame a 'hoarder' and thought it was time to finish what I have. These products smell amazing and make my hair so bouncy and conditioned. 
Would I buy again? Maybe

Hair, Skin and Nails:

Biotin 300mg - I started taking biotin from March and this bottle lasted me until the middle of April with me taking three a day. In the first few days I noticed my skin was a lot brighter and clearer, so I was pretty pleased with how fast this works. It took a while for my nails to strengthen up and become longer. To see if my hair growth from using this product, you will have to wait for a blog post. 
Would I buy again? Yes

Disclaimer- I paid for everything in this post and was not paid to review. This are my own opinions and may not be the same for everyone else.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images