Summery Nails

Friday, June 13, 2014





It feels like forever since I blogged, but in fact it was only a 12 days ago, funny how time files while your revising. During this time I've finished my A2 exams, so I'm back to blogging more regularly and I can't wait to see what the next few months have to hold for my blog. While the UK is having it's "heatwave" I thought it would be a perfect time to post my summery nails haul. While in Superdrug I noticed there was a 3 for 2 offer across all makeup brands, so I decided to pick up myself some summery nail polish and I love the colour range that Barry M offers especially in the gelly hi-shine range. I picked up the colours Rose Hip, Prickly Pear, Sugar Apple and Lychee. I also picked up my favourite nail polish remover from Bourjois and a nail art pen from Barry M, which I thought I would give ago during the summer drawing some flowers on my nails. If you would like some nail art tutorials or to see what patterns I create, please comment below. I hope you are enjoying the sun and if you have any requested posts please comment below also.

What's your favourite nail polish brand and colour?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images