Current Daily Morning Skincare Routine

Wednesday, July 09, 2014








I thought it was time I did another post on my skincare routine, as the last one was over a year ago and all the products have since changed. We all want clear, flawless skin and while these products have worked for me to help me get clearer skin, they may not work for you. I have combination skin, which is mostly normal with some dry patches under my eyes and forehead, then oily on my nose and chin.

In the morning, I switch my face cleansers depending on how my skin is looking. I use the Simple Spotless face wash when my face is having a few breakouts, and I use the Good Things Stay Clear Cleanser the rest of the week, I'd say I use the Good Things cleanser 5-6 times a week. I use both cleansers with my muslin cloth. Usually on a Wednesday morning I would use the Good Things Five Minutes Face Mask. I also use this Sunday evening but I will talk more about that in my evening routine, as I use it in a slightly different way. 

Once I have cleansed my face, I use one of two toner/cleansing waters, I like to alternate between the two, depending on what I'm doing in the day and so my skin doesn't get used to the product. Most of the time I will use the Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water) but on days where my skin needs more 'help' I use the L'Oreal Micellar Solution. I also use these products in the evening to aid with taking off my makeup. 

Once my skin has absorbed the toner waters, I use Soap and Glory Puffy Eye Attack (Turbo Boost Hydragel) which is AMAZING! I use this every day even when my eyes aren't puffy or have dark circles, and when I do have them they are cleared within minutes. 

Surprise surprise I use the much raved about beauty product on the internet, La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] anti-blemish cream which I only picked up because of the results and recommendations from my friend, and I glad I did as this product is a miracle, its cleared my skin amazingly. 

I have two main moisturisers that I use on a daily basis, Simple Spotless Skin Moisturiser which I only use if I don't use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] and I use the Nivea Day Cream SPF15 everyday sometimes even with the Simple moisturiser just to give my skin so UV protection. 

If you want a full review on any of these products please comment below, and I will be posting an evening routine soon.

I HAVE BIG NEWS TO REVEAL THIS WEEK!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images