3 for £12 BARGAIN!

Saturday, July 19, 2014







So the other day I was wondering round Boots, not looking for anything to buy, until I noticed the Lee Stafford Hair Growth range was on offer for 3 for £12, and it was TOO good to miss, as the leave in treatment is £11.99, so of course I was going to take up this offer and stock up. I brought two leave in treatments and a pot of treatment. My mum also took up this offer as the blonde products from Lee Stafford were also included so she picked up a pot treatment for me.
With it being the 3 for £12 bargain I saved £20.47, so I urge you all to take up this offer if you want your hair to grow faster or if you've wanted to try out these products. Also in the offer are the shampoo and conditioner.
If you've read my blog before then you'll know in a few posts I have mentioned how amazing these two products are for growing hair faster.

Link to the offer - http://www.boots.com/en/Lee-Stafford-Hair-Growth-Leave-In-Treatment_1330179/ ENDS August 2014

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images