Summer/Autumn '14 Wish List

Saturday, August 02, 2014

So it's been a while since I last did a wish list, and thought it was perfect timing to write one up, with the seasons changing and as I have seen some many things in shops I really want to buy. The items I have picked for todays blogpost are from a quick browse on the internet on New look's and River Island's website, with some headphones I have wanted for AGES!!!!



Left to Right // Coat - New Look | Racer Top - River Island | Jeans - New Look | Cami Racer - River Island | Kimono - River Island | Chelsea Boots - New Look | Plimsolls - River Island | Headphones - Amazon | Coat - River Island 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this blog post and if you want more posts like this, then please let me know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images