River Island Jumpsuit

Monday, August 04, 2014


 


Hey everyone, 
So today I've put together a few outfits featuring a jumpsuit from river island, which I love. As I've said in previous posts I won't buy a piece of clothing unless I know I can wear multiply outfits and I've been wondering whether to purchaser this number, so I thought I would show you a few ideas of how I would wear this item. 
Everything is linked below. 

#1
Jumpsuit - River Island | Top - New Look | Shoes - New Look
I have teamed the playsuit up with a plain white t-shirt to go underneath the jumpsuit. Perfect monochrome outfit. 

#2
Jumpsuit - River Island | Kimono - New Look | Shoes - New Look
For the second outfit I have paired a kimono with the jumpsuit which I thought would look really cute and perfect for summer to cover up from the sun or to use for the cooler evenings.

#3 
Jumpsuit - River Island | Bag - New Look | Shoes - New Look
Simple. Just wear the jumpsuit on it's own and it will still look amazing. 

#4 
Jumpsuit - River Island | Coat - New Look | Shoes - New Look
Don't be fooled just because I have teamed the jumpsuit up with a coat doesn't make this suitable for Summer. This outfit is perfect for the evenings. The colour of the coat also pops some colour instead of it being all black. As we get closer to Autumn 

You could also accessorise any of these outfits with a black belt or a fedora styled hat. 
Belt - New Look | Hat - New Look

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images