Vera Wang

Friday, August 29, 2014



Hey everyone, 
Today I'm reviewing my FAVOURITE perfume of the Summer which is Vera Wang - Be Jeweled. I actually asked for this perfume for christmas last year after a friend recommended me it and even without me going to shops I knew I was going to love it as we both have similar likes of perfumes. The bottle is certainly girly and glam which I love. It's perfect for summer with all the scents, "Top Notes: pomegranate, red currant, champagne accord Heart Notes: passion fruit natural extract, pink honeysuckle, pink peony Base Notes: radiant silvanone & cosmone musks, pink sugar crystals, australian sandalwood." I found on the boots website it's descripted as "Brilliant and flirtatious, Vera Wang Be Jeweled captures the energy and excitement of the perfect girls night out. Each girl is a “jewel” in her own right, exuding confidence and charm. Their presence captivates as they enter the room." 

This perfume would make a great gift for those who love a mixture of fruity and floral scents. 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images