Beat The Monday Blues

Monday, September 01, 2014








I find painting my nails also make any day better, and we all know Monday's aren't the best and as today is the first of September could only mean school is starting school, which can make Mondays even worse, due to being used to lie ins but as I've finished school officialy I no longer hate September, however that doesn't mean I like Mondays because I still dislike them. There's something about them.

But there is however a way on how to make these Monday blues disappear and no that doesn't mean waiting till Tuesday, I'm talking about painting your nails. I love painting my nails, especially when I new colours to use. 

If this doesn't work for you, you could also watch your favourite movie or start making a scrapbook and fill up a page every Monday with inspirational things you had seen during that week. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and you are enjoying my new blog style. I will see you all again on Wednesday where I will be doing a review. 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images