Where Have I Been?

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hey lovelies <3

Hopefully you all remember me!! I know it's been a while since I last posted on my blog, I've just been very busy with college and reapplying to uni / going to interviews.

Here's an update

In September I started an Art Foundation course and decided to defer my place at Southampton Solent Univeristy for Fashion Journalism to start in September 2015. However, from joining the Art Foundation course, in November I decided to change my university course, from which I have decided to do Printed Textiles and Surface Design, and I hope to design prints for fashion pieces and interiors, then later on the future hopefully go on to Fashion journalism or designing fashion.

I'm currently doing my final major project, so if you would like to see any work from this project or any past projects, feel free to let me know.

As I'm on Spring break, I'm going to get slowly back into blogging as I've missed it so much and I have a lot of ideas to post, so keep a look out.

I will leave this post as it is and I will talk to you again in a few days!

<3

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images