Fashion | Spring is here

Monday, April 06, 2015

Spring has to be one of my favourite seasons, as it's the time of year everything is fresh and "reborn" shall I say. Seeing blossom and all the colours come back, has to favourite thing about Spring as well as the weather getting warmer. And of course it means, TIME TO GO SHOPPING! This autumn and winter, I seem to have gained a lot of monochrome and grey clothing, which has made my wardrobe looking a bit 'boring' and colourless, so I decided to save up money from my birthday and christmas and wait for Spring clothing, so I could finally add colour to my wardrobe. Everything in this post is from New Look.






Disclaimer: I brought everything featured in this post with my own money! 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images