Beauty | Hair Growth Update - March 2015

Monday, April 06, 2015

Now you all might remember the 6 months hair growth challenge I started last March, where I tested out products on the market that people have said it makes your hair grow faster. At the end of the challenge, my hair grew nearly 4 inches in the 6 months. As a year has now past from when I first started my challenge, I have decided to do a one year update. I have also had quite a few friends and family, even my hairdresser comment on how long my hair has gotten in the past year and have been asked "What products I use?" and "How has it grown so fast?", so I thought I would also answer these questions, in this post.

I didn't end up taking biotin 1000ug for these six months, but if you want me to do another 6 month challenge with me testing out biotin again, but on a higher strength then please let me know. 

At the end of my last post, I stated I would be using Mane n Tail shampoo and conditioner, and the Lee Stafford hair treatment and leave - in spray, but did I get the same results from the 6 month challenge?

Results

Short answer: Not really!
My hair did grow another 2 inches (pink line) and my hair is wavy in the picture below - forgot to take a picture when I straightened my hair, but when it's straight my hair is at the yellow line, possibly longer still. 

Mane n tail does help your hair grow but not as dramatically as the products I used in my other post, so I will continue using the lee Stafford hair growth range and biotin. In August/September I will post my final hair growth post, for another 6 months challenge results as they say your hair grows faster in the summer. 







BEFORE AND NOW


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images