Haul: Ooooh I do love being a student!

Saturday, April 06, 2013

QUICK NOTE: I brought everything from this haul with my own money and it was my birthday in February and wanted to wait for Spring clothes to be in stock, to go shopping. 

It's times like this when my student discount card comes into good use, I've definitely got my moneys worth from buying it. When I heard my brother was going away for the day, I took it as an excellent opportunity to go shopping with my mama. We went shopping in Bristol, Cabot Circus which is my favorite place to do a massive load of shopping, as it has literally every shop there that I love.


The first shop we walked into was Primark, and the perks of getting into Primark at 10am were, it was REALLY quiet, so no clothes on the floor or on the wrong hangers and the queues were so short.

Even though I ended up not buying loads of items, it was so nice to actually have a look at what was in the store, instead of getting pushed about. I mainly went into Primark to look at the shoes, but I didn't end up buying the shoes, I wanted as they didn't have my size and colour I wanted, so I ended up buying some new tights, new vests for the summer and some earrings. Is it just me that buys tights a size bigger than needed, so they last longer when they shrink?










A close up of my earrings from Primark. 

We then walked into Cabot Circus itself, and wondered into New Look, which at the moment has to be the best store for Spring and Summer clothes. Over the past few months, I've felt like I needed to buy more girly clothes for the sunny weather, as I only really wear shorts and a t-shirt, but i've stepped out of the boring box and decided to buy a skater skirt and a pink vest top, which I fell in love with once I saw them. I then decided to get a bandeau and pair of shorts, but with some braces so I have a variety of style shorts.

I wondered into the jewellery section, and saw they had a buy one get one free offer, and when it comes to jewellery and sales, I just have to buy new items and with my student discount on top of this I basically got all my jewellery free, so I'm a happy bunny.

A close up of my jewellery from New Look.   

Topshop has recently come into my life, as I've never find anything I like but the clothes in the past month are so nice, that I couldn't resist. I have a white lace collar top and wear it nearly all the time under jumpers on cold days, so I was like why not buy a pink version for the summer. I then brought a laced shirt and a grey t-shirt with rolled up sleeves, which will perfect in the autumn as well in Spring and Summer, so this was a real bargin.

After Topshop, we went to H&M, Zara and republic but I didn't end up buying anything from H&M, as they didn't have the hat I wanted. Even though there is a massive sale is Republic, I didn't buy anything from there either, even though I need some new converses, we decided to buy some clothes for my brother instead. I hoped to get that Zara Office City Bag, everyone raves about on Instagram, as it would be perfect for when I travel to and from uni and just as my uni bag next year, but my zara sadly doesn't stock this item, so online shopping I go.



Finally, to this blog post I went to Boots (even though these are from yesterday) but still, I'm adding it to my post as, well it's a haul post. I mainly went into Boots to buy the much talked about Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, then I noticed they had a 3 for 2 deal, so decided to pick myself up the scented models own nail polish, not only for the scents but because of they cute pastel colours which i thought would be perfect for the Spring and Summer. I will post a review of these products tomorrow.

Sorry for this lengthly haul post, I was in no means of bragging what I got, loads of people on Instagram wanted to know what I got today and it wasn't something you like reading and what me to post about anything in particular then comment below. Got any questions comment below as well.

Talk to you later, byeeeeeeeee xxx


  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images