Introduction

Thursday, April 04, 2013

Hola! Welcome to my first blogger post, my name is Emily, I'm 17, live in England! I love all things floral, cute and pretty, but I'm not your stereotypical girly girl, as I've only just got into the liking of wearing skirts and dresses. I'll listen to any type of music really, but my favourite songs at the moment have to be "22" by Taylor Swift, "Rock Me" by One Direction, "Reload" by Wiley ft Chip & "Pompeii" by Bastille...this list could go on forever, as I literally love every song and this will change everyday. 

The type of posts, I will blog about are reviews are products, what I buy on shopping trips and just generally what I get up on my daily/weekly basis. I don't know what else to say, so I'll go and talk to you guys later. 




  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images