Skincare Routine - April 2013

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Two posts in one day!! I told you I'd make it up to you guys :) In this post, I'm going to talk to you about my skincare routine and what products I use. Before I start, I hardly ever have to fight spots, since using these products so they definitely work for me, but be aware they may not for you. I have normal skin with an oily t-zone in the summer months.


In the mornings, for the past 4 months I've started to use the Soap & Glory: Deep Pore Purifying T-Zone wipes. Which I have to say they do the job, they make my skin look so flawless and so clear. I used to use the Simple wipes, but these are 10 times better in my option.

I used to use Clean & Clear: Morning Energy Moisturiser all the time but since it's spring and it has sparkles in I don't want to be a shine ball, so I'm using Clean & Clear: Dual Action Moisturiser at the moment, which I find more refreshing to my face. Once I've moisturised, I will use Soap & Glory: Invisible Spot-Fighting Gel, which is probably the reason for having no spots, if I only had to have one item from this post forever it would be this. 

In the summer or on warmer days, I will use a tinted moisturiser so I don't need to wear foundation to block my pores. I will still use the Soap & Glory: Invisible Spot-Fighting Gel, in the summer as it's light enough for me to use. The Soap & Glory: Glow Job lotion has little balls of bronzer and is darker than the Nivea tinted moisturiser, but they are both as good each other, so I recommend them both if you are wanting a break from foundation.

I will use the above two products: Boots Foaming Cleansing Wash and Superdrug Refreshing Toner for in the evenings to clean, refresh and tone my face. I will use the foaming cleansing wash on the sponge shown and leave it on my face for 2 minutes then rinse it off. Once my face is dry, I will use the refreshing toner to clean my face even more and tone my face up. 

Every other evening instead of using the boots foaming cleansing wash, I will use the Soap & Glory: Fab Pore Hot cloth Cleanser, just so my skin doesn't get used to product. I will apply the product on my face and leave it for 2 minutes then put the muslin cloth in hot water, to rinse off the product leaving my face all smooth and fresh. 

I've used a few night creams, but honestly this one is the best. I will apply this an hour before I go to bed after I've washed my face and toned it.

  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images