Liebster Award

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hey Guys!!
So I was nominated by the lovely Alovevintage for the liebster award. All I have to do is give 11 random facts about myself, do the 11 questions I was told to do, tag another 11 people to do this tag and make 11 questions from them!
P.S: You also have to say who tagged you! (give credit to them with a link). AND NO TAG BACKS!! Once you've tagged someone, go to their page and tell them.


The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

So lets begin: 
11 Random Facts
  1. My middle name is Jayne.
  2. I live in the South West of England.
  3. Favourite colour is coral. 
  4. When I was younger, I used to be a massive tomboy even though my favourite colour was pink
  5. I used to do judo, karate and martial arts.
  6. I'm currently taking my AS-levels, I'm doing Art, English Language, Business Studies and Media.
  7. I've never been on a plane.
  8. First time, I went aboard was in March 2010, when I went to Germany on a school exchange and I loved it.
  9. One day I want to work in the media.....film, journalism, music, TV etc. 
  10. Favourite TV at the moment is How I met your mother
  11. I love summer.
Questions I was given: 
  1. what's your favourite spring/summer nail polish? - The Models Own Nail Polish
  2. 3 makeup items you couldn't live without? - Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder, NYC masacra, Collection concealer. 
  3. Favourite hobby? Photography 
  4. If you could only buy one of these things for the rest of your life what it be - Mascara or foundation? Mascara 
  5. Whats your all time favourite book? The Fault In Our Star
  6. Hair - straight or curly? Both
  7. Lips - nude or bright? Nude
  8. Would you rather wear a BB cream or Foundation? BB cream 
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Australia or America because I love the atmosphere there, even though I've never been. 
  10. 3 words to describe your self? Artistic, Shy 
  11. Would you ever donate hair (the one on your head) to a charity? Not sure :/
I Tag:

Yeah I cheated, I couldn't think of any more OK!! :( So if any of my followers want to do it, you are welcome to join in too. 

My 11 Questions:
  1. Favourite place in the world?
  2. How many shoes do you own?
  3. If you had to leave your house without foundation on, could you cope? 
  4. Something intreseting you have learnt recently?
  5. Three favourite make-up brands?
  6. What is your favourite season of the year? Why? 
  7. Your future dream job? 
  8. A pet peeve...
  9. Favourite song at the moment
  10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
  11. Beauty product you can't live without?
  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images