Photo Diary

Monday, May 27, 2013

Hello lovelies

A few days ago, I was flicking through the family photo albums, which contains photos from 1996 and it made me realise how nowadays we don't cherish the photos we take today. All because of the photo networking sites (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). I remember my mum carrying a disposal camera, everywhere she went, just to capture those unique moments and now it's so easy to delete and re-take a picture. I miss the days when you got what you took, so I'm giving myself a challenge to take pictures for a lasting memory, BUT not deleting any "bad" pictures till the end of the day/week. I find pictures always turn out better, if you haven't seen the results of previous photos. 

Another thing I miss, is having a hard copy of the photo and as I'm a frequent of instagram, i have decided i'm going to every few months have my images printed out, as I don't really want to keep them on a social networking site forever. I want to be able to share my images. 

  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

If you enjoy reading my blog, I would be ever so grateful if you could nominate prettywallflower.blogspot.co.uk for a Cosmopolitan Blog Award in the category of 'Best New Beauty Blog'. All you have to do is click here and it'll take you a matter of seconds to enter my blog url and click enter!
Thank you! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think this is such a lovely idea and so relevant too! I'd like to invest in a nice camera at some point so I can have photos not taken just with my phone.
    xx
    Amber
    lovely-notions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images