I've Started A Youtube

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Halo!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while since its exam season in two weeks but I've made a youtube account. I've had many youtube accounts in the past, some which are still are on youtube *hides face, as I've forgotten the passwords* but anyway, I made a new one which will include more beauty, fashion, art and lifestyle videos.

My youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/littlep0laroid

Please check it out and subscribe to my channel.



I will post regular videos once my exams are over, but for now enjoy playing my one and only video for the introduction of my channel.
I'm currently as we speak editing my new video that should be posted tomorrow or Friday. Hope you are all looking forward to seeing it.



  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i've nominated you for a liesbter award!
    your questions and info - http://alovesvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images