Homemade Ice Cream - Ready for the warmer days

Wednesday, February 12, 2014







Today's post is a little different, but I thought I'd share this recipe on how I made the BEST ice cream in the world.

You'll need:
One Jar Of Condensed milk
One Pot Double cream
Flavouring of you choice (I used caramel syrup)
3 tablespoons of Caster sugar (used icing sugar but it doesn't matter)
A container
A bowl
A whisk
A few hours to spare

TO MAKE MORE ICE CREAM JUST DOUBLE THE INGREDIENTS. 

What to do:

STEP ONE:
In a bowl pour one jar of condensed milk and double cream, for this example I used caramel flavoured condensed milk. Then whisk the milk and cream together till is was all blended together and smooth.

STEP TWO:
If you wanted to make vanilla flavoured ice cream or used plain condensed milk for (strawberry/chocolate ice cream) this is where you would put your flavouring. Remember to keep tasting it, to make sure it tastes alright, as even though I used caramel milk, it didn't taste that much of caramel. Then mix is together.

STEP THREE: 
Next, you pour the ice cream mixture into a container that will go in the freezer. 

STEP FOUR:
Then you place the container into the freezer for 6 hours+, with every two hours giving the mixture a stir.

STEP FIVE: 
ENJOY your homemade ice cream! <3


I hope you enjoy your ice cream as much as I did. 
If you like these sorts of posts comment below. Sorry if I was rubbish at explaining. 

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images