Review: Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment

Sunday, February 23, 2014

This two posts a week is failing quite bad as I'm currently revising for my A2s and I just celebrated my 18th yesterday, so I've been a bit all over the place. So I promise I will post when I can, till I get back on track to posting two a week.

Anyways today's post is a review on the lee stafford hair growth treatment or in other words, for the longest product name ever : "for hair that never grows past a certain length". You may recall I mentioned in my past hair growth post I mentioned I was going to start using the treatment again and stop using the leave in treatment till I finished two tubs, shampoo and conditioner. I also did a length check for each month to see if this product did what it said on the bottle. To check out the results click HERE.

DISCLAIMER: I brought everything with my own money and haven't been asked to review this product. 

I won't be showing you the results of the shampoo, conditioner, as I'll be updating you next month on my results, as it will be another 3 months of using this routine. And the treatment just yet as I'm yet to finish them. But I can give you a review on the treatment as even before this challenge, I used this a few years back.

The product claims to:


How Lee says to use the product:




Since doing this hair growth challenge from October, I've been using this treatment since January twice a week for a month, this made my tub last month. I've been using my second tub once a week for the month of February, which I still have half a tub left of product. The consistency of this product is thick and runny, which is like any other mask I've tried. 

As for my hair,  I've noticed my hair is a lot stronger, thicker and easier to work with. If you want to know my growth results, you are going to have to wait for another month. Sorry about that :L

I would repurchase the hair growth product, but I wouldn't buy it for every month as I feel it wouldn't work as well as my hair would get used to it, so the results wouldn't be as good as if I was to take a few months break from it.

Have you used the hair growth range from Lee Stafford? 

What are your tips on growing hair? 

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is a wonderful treatment for the hair and has definitely helped me :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images