Small Haul: Lee Stafford 3 for 2

Sunday, February 23, 2014


The other day I went boots to stock up on the Hair Growth treatment ready for the next 3 months where I would use the treatment and leave in treatment. When I got my to my local boots I noticed there was a 3 for 2 deal on all lee stafford products, but the hair growth treatment was no where to be seen, so I picked up the breaking hair treatment as I really liked the leave-i treatment from the range. As it was 3 for 2 I also picked up the hair growth leave in treatment, to be prepared ready for the next 3 months.  




The breaking hair treatment is a lot thicker than the hair growth treatment, so hopefully it will repair my hair and make it look a lot less damaged.

DISCLAIMER: I brought everything with my own money and haven't been asked to review this product. 

If you want a review on the breaking hair treatment comment below.

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images