#1 Guest Post with Holly (Stitch It With Style)

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hi, I'm Holly!! - as this is a guest blog I guess you don't know who I am 
so I thought I'd start of by doing 10 facts about me!
 
1. I'm 17 (nearly 18)
2. I live in a cottage in the countryside
3. I love to sew
4. I would love to be an interior designer
5. I'm Cath Kidston..or just people say I am (not complaining)
6. I'm currently studying my A-levels
7. I study textiles, health and social and English language
8. I enjoy my A-levels 
9. I like anything vintage/shabby chic
10. I have a small business 
I also have a blog, and I try to update it once a month. I blog about sewing,
vintage, life, a bit of all sorts. I mainly blog about my business and about
new products I make and sell. My business is called 'stitch it with style' I'm 
on Facebook, twitter and Instagram and I post pictures of the products I make. 
'Stitch it with style' was created when I was 15 and basically is a hobby of mine
 that I wanted to create to make and sell to the public to make others happy. 
 
Currently I've made, cushions, record art, journal covers, mug mats, pin cushion etc..new 
things added all the time! 
 



I take commissions and ship within the UK for a small extra price. Unfortunately I do not ship a few items as I want to insure your product arrives in the good condition it was sent to you in. My items make perfect gifts for other people or just a treat for your self!

Facebook - Www.facebook.com/stitchitwithstyle
Twitter - Www.twitter.com/sewandstitch
Blog - stitchitwithstyle.blogspot.com
Instagram - @itshollyyyyyy

I hope you enjoyed this guest post, if you like it remember to follow my blog for more like it. And remember to follow Holly on her blog. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images