Would You Rather? - Beauty Edition

Monday, January 06, 2014

Today's post is a little different as I thought I would do a TAG, as I'm weighed down with my revision for my mocks next week and coursework deadlines. I've read a few blog posts and I thought this would be a good post to do while I'm busy, I've taken a few questions from a few blogs. Hope you enjoy. 



Questions: 

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Lose all my eyeshadows and palettes. 

2. Would you rather cut off all your hair, or never cut your hair again?
I think as I'm trying to grow my hair longer it will have to be to never cut my hair again. 

3. Would you rather always wear your clothes too big, or too small?
Too big, nothing wrong with an oversized jumper and t-shirts. But I'm not sure about jeans and shorts that are too big for me.

4. If you were given £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I'd rather buy clothes as I don't wear much make-up on a day to day basis, so have £1000 of make-up would be pointless, unless I kept going on meals and parties. 

5. Would you rather wear lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick?

6. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Lately it would have to be a messy bun.

7. Would you rather never be able to fill in your eyebrows or only fill them in using a sharpie?
I've never filled my eyebrows in, so to never be able to fill my eyebrows in. 

8. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails all year round. 

9. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral, because that's what colour my blusher is and would suit my skin toner better. 

10. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes as you team up shorts with tights. 

11. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
No make-up as I hardly wear make-up 

12. Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never use lipgloss...I'll use my babylips or lip butters instead. 

So that was all the questions in the tag.  I tag all of you to do this so comment below or e-mail me if you do this tag, I would love to read your answers. 

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images