What I Got For Christmas 2013

Wednesday, January 08, 2014

I've seen lots of these types of blog posts and I enjoy reading them, seeing what people get and wow some people are very lucky. So I thought I'd show you guys what I got for Christmas (and because people have asked). Here's most of my presents I received:





Christmas was a little different last year, as it was the first year my grandparents had been split up as my Grandma has been in hospital/ a home since July. So spending time with both of them was very different. I was more focused on what presents I was giving out this year than what I was receiving as I'm getting the age (I'm 17 btw) where I'm not needing to write 5 pages of what I want. Last year I either want money so I could put it in my savings, ready for UNI or perfume as they are pretty expensive to buy and there was nothing else I really wanted, but I didn't want to open just gift vouchers. My mum likes to get me a joke present every year, and this year was no different as I got the 1D perfume but to my surprise it doesn't smell that bad to what I thought it would be. 

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images