Review - Dove Nourishing Serum & Revlon Lip Butter

Monday, January 13, 2014




Dove Nourishing Dry Ends Serum

The Dove nourishing dry ends serum is perfect for my hair in the winter as it gets really dry and frizzy from the cold weather. I will apply this serum after I've washed my hair to my mid-lengths or when I'm about the plait my hair at night, for curls the next day. Both ways have made hair really soft and smoother. Normally when I plait my hair, my hair will be frizzy by the end of the day, my hair is one big mess but from using this my curls are still defined. Serums normally weigh my hair down and make it look greasy but this, but this serum is very light so I don't lose any volume to my hair when I use it. 



Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon

I've been wanting a red lipstick for a few months now and as my friend recommended Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain + Balm but in my local superdug it was sold out and as I wanted to try out the lip butter range as well I decided to buy a red colour in that range. The lip butte range is also on sale at the moment in Superdrug from £7.99 to £5. The colour is a bright to dark coral red, which you can build up for a darker tone. The product has a long lasting time for me compared to my topshop lipstick. As it's a lip butter it also moistures my lips unlike normal lipsticks. 

Have you tried any of these products or want to?
Any hair products you would recommend?

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images