The Sunshine award

Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Hello Lovelies,

I've been nominated for the 'Sunshine award' by the lovely Aida at http://alovesvintage.blogspot.co.uk/ (check out her blog) The idea is to tag people who add a little sunshine to your newsfeed or life! I find these a great way for new followers to know a little bit more about me. 





The rules:
  • Picture of the sunshine award must be included (there's a variety to choose from if you google it)
  • Have a link to the blog of the person who tagged you!
  • Post 11 random facts about your self
  • Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 lovely bloggers
  • Let the bloggers know you nominated them!
The rules are very similar to the 'Liebster award' 

Random Facts
  1. I have two cats Ed and Lucy
  2. I wanted to be a sports coach when I was year 8 
  3. Can't stand wearing the colour pink only in spring 
  4. I'm 17
  5. I have loads of unfinished sketchbooks in my room
  6. I'm obsessed with Yankee candles
  7. My favourite film is the hunger games
  8. I hate writing random facts about me
  9. Love green tea
  10. I want to live in London or just outside when I'm older
  11. Love painting my nails
Questions I was given: 
  1. What's your favourite season and why? My favourite season is Spring as it's when the weather is just about warmer but it's not too hot, but it's still cool enough to wear jumpers. 
  2. If you could only use ONE product for this winter what would it be? Soap and Glory Dr Spot Gel. 
  3. Currently what's your favourite TV show? The Big Bang Theory 
  4. What do you enjoy most about blogging and have you ever thought of stopping? I enjoy blogging because I am able to write what I want and share it with other people. I haven't thought of stopping as I was to work in journalism when I'm older, so to me blogging is perfect for the mean time. 
  5. Would you say you like beauty or fashion more? and which one is your blog more about? I prefer fashion more to beauty...even though my style is all over the place at the moment. I'd say my blog is more beauty related.
  6. Who was the first person to inspire you to start a blog? Before I started blogging I'd read Zoella's blog all the time and but it was in fact Fashionrocksmysocks and couturegirl that got me inspired. 
  7. What kinds of posts do you most enjoy making? I'm still yet to find out...as my blog is all over the place. 
  8. If you could receive any present this Christmas what would you want and why? umm a new camera lens? 
  9. How did you spend your last birthday? I had a few friends over at my house 
  10. Favourite current song? Juliet - Lawson
  11. Where is the first Country you'd like to visit that you've never been before? The USA....but I would love to visit LA or New York 
I nominate:


I cheated a bit and picked four whoops!! If you are reading this and want to take part then I nominate ALL of my readers/followers.

My questions for the people:
  1. What inspired you to chose your URL? 
  2. Favourite book when you were ten? 
  3. Favourite film? 
  4. Where was the first country you went aboard?
  5. What do you enjoy about blogging? 
  6. Wat hobbies do you have? 
  7. Favourite genre of music?
  8. What is your favourite time of the year? 
  9. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
  10. Which song is your guilty pleasure?
  11. If you got to invent something what would it be? 

  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images