New year, a new me

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you had fun last night celebrating the new year whether you were with family or out with friends. Being the start of the year, we are all making new year resolutions. I'm not one to keep to my resolutions but I did actually do one last year and that was to lose weight. I didn't lose a lot but I lost some. 2013 was a good year for me but I'm detirmed to make 2014, an even better year.

For 2014 my new year resolutions are to:

1. To be healthier - I'm not exactly unhealthy but I could be healthier, and for the past few months I've managed to cut loads of sugar out of my life and do more exercises. So I want to carry this on for the new year.

2. Spend my money wisely - I used to be able to save my money very easily but for the past year, I'm always buying new clothes or useless things for my room. So this year I'm going to ask myself before I buy something if I really need it or ask myself in a few days if I still want a new pair of jeans.

3. To stop worrying - Although 2013 was a good year for me with a lot of opportunities, it seemed like everyday I had something to worry about and this made me second guess everything. This year I want to stop worrying and enjoy day by day.

I have a few blog resolutions for this year as well.

1. More posts -  I'm going to try and aim to post at least two blog posts every week.

2. More OOTD posts - Although I do post loads of hauls and wish lists I never do OOTD, so in 2014 I aim to post at least one OOTD a month.

3.  Write better - In a few months my blog is going a year old and I know I have a lot to learn about how to improve my blog, so this year I aim to find my writing style.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great resolutions! We need to stop being worry warts too!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images