Boots Haul & First Impressions

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

After doing some last minute shopping for some presents, I decided to treat myself with some new face and hair products. As I'm beginning to run out with what I have currently, I thought what's not a better time to buy new products when there are deals everywhere. I decided to buy all new products for the winter, as I felt like it was time for a change and because none of the products I have already are suitable for my skin in this weather.


Biore Strips normally £7.99, on sale for £4.00

I usually buy boots/superdrug own pore strips, but when I saw these were less than boots own, I thought why not give them a try. These are defiantly work and are worth the price, as they remove more dirt and makes my skin smoother and look clearer than boots or superdrug own. As these £7.99 for a pack a 6, I would buy these if they are on deal again or as a treat for myself every now and then. 

Soap & Glory 3 in 1 wash off, deep purifying cleanser £8

This product smells lovely, I love fruit smelling products. It provided me with instant results, my skin felt so soft and reduced redness of spots and blemishes. Before this cleanser, other ones would leave my skin all dry. 

Simple anti-blemish moisturiser £4.59

My current moisturiser is the clean & clear dual action oil-free moisturiser, but for the winter I find it too thick and not really doing anything to my skin. So I thought it was time to buy a new moisturiser. I really like this moisturiser as you don't need a lot to make my face feel moisturised. I've only used this once and it's true what they say on the tube, I could see my face becoming clearer and less redness. 

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo £6.99 (free), Conditioner £6.99 and treatment £7.99

You may of seen my other blog post reviewing the hair growth leave-in treatment, where I mentioned I used owned the shampoo, conditioner and treatment before. I originally was going to buy another treatment but I saw there was a 3 for 2 offer, on this range and as I'm about to run out of my current shampoo and conditioner (Tresemme Keratin), I decided to buy the shampoo and conditioner as well. What I like about using this set together, it makes my hair feel so soft and add loads of shine. 

I will post the results to my hair growth challenge next week. 
Good Things five minutes face mask normally £5.99 paid £3.99 and fresh start creamy cleanser normally £4.99 paid £3.33

These two products smell amazing, the scents stay on my face even when my the products are off my face. What I love about the face mask is I can tell that it is working. It doesn't take a long time to dry, so I am able to do other things in the five minutes, unlike other masks I have to wait for it to dry. I noticed the face mask went rock solid and was quite hard to budge when I went to wash it off. I use the fresh start creamy cleanser this morning, and I've decided to use for the mornings as this cleanser is a lighter than the soap & glory 3 in 1. From using this my skin feels plump, hydrated and clean.  

  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images