Getting in the Christmas mood: Festive Nails

Thursday, December 19, 2013

SIX DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!

Sorry about my awkward hand 

Todays blog post will be a short one and a little different, to what I usually post. To help me get into the festive spirit, I decided to paint my nails (in the least festive colours I swear, but who cares? I used glitter polish!) The nail polishes I used are both Barry M: 341 Cappuccino and 340 E *Superdrug limited edition*.

I used these colours as I recently got them and thought the glitter polish would be perfect for the festive season. On my thumb nail I put the glitter polish on top of the "Cappuccino" colour which I prefer to the ring finger, where I painted it on clear nails. I usually hate glitter nail polishes, as I can never get them off but if that means they will stay on till Christmas, whats the matter? 


  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images