2013: What A Year Of Music

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Music is a bit part of my life, I'm always listening to music whether I'm trying to get to sleep, travelling or doing school work, so when 2013 started I prayed it came along with good music and 2013 was an amazing year, I listened to a range of genres and artists I wouldn't usually listen to. The songs below aren't in any particular order.

1. Little Mix - Move / 2. Bastille - Of The Night / 3. Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller - The Way / 4. Eminem ft Rihanna - The Monster / 5. Elen Levon - Wild Child / 6. London Grammar - Strong

7. Olly Murs - Hand On Heart / 8. Jason Derulo - Marry Me / 9. McFly - Love Is On The Radio / 10. Jessie J ft Dizzee Rascal & Big Sean - Wild

11. Lady Gaga - Applause / 12. Lawson - Juliet / 13. One Direction - Story Of My Life / 14. Demi - Heart Attack 

As it was only Christmas last week, it's only right I tell you my favourite song was. My favourite Christmas single was Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You. I know this song came out years gonna, but it's still a classic and I loved listening to it this Christmas.


What music have you been enjoying in 2013? Any albums you are looking forward to in 2014?

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images