Winter Wishlist

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I hope you all  had a lovely Christmas day and got want you wanted from Santa, friends and family. I'll be posting a blog post soon if you guys want to see what I got for christmas, so comment below if you want that to happen.

I'm yet to venture out for the boxing day sales/ end of year sales, as I've been ill since boxing day but I've been looking online on what to look out for in the shops or just to buy online. I've linked the item below so you can check out where they are from.




10. Soap & Glory - The daily soothe - £8
11. Light Blue Mottled Wash Jeans - £22.99 
12. Tartan Scarf in Black and White - £16.00
13. Black Check Boyfriend Coat - £54.99 
14. Marc Jacobs (Honey) - £50

Thank you for reading my blog, I'm now well over 3,000 reads. I never expected to reach 100 reads when I started my blog but reaching 3,000 is amazing. If you want to recommend any posts you want to see me doing, feel free to comment below or drop me an e-mail. 

  Twitter | Instagram | Tumblr





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images