Review: Stitch It With Style

Saturday, December 14, 2013




Hello lovelies,
Today I'm going to review my friend Holly, handmade home decor business called Stitch it with style. She is based in North Somerset, UK but she can be found online at her blog or Facebook page, where she updates regularly on what she is selling. I love buying gifts that are handmade, it just adds a more personal touch than if I was to buy an item from a shop that dozens of machines make. My first buy was a cushion for my grandma last year, my gran fell in love with it straight away.
I recently brought a candle, which Holly made herself. If you know me then you'll know my house is FILLED with candles and my room alone has 15, so when I saw she was making candles I had to buy one. A bonus is the candle is in the cutest cup, which is perfect for the theme of my room. As it's a few weeks till christmas, I decided I should swap my floral bunting Holly made for some Christmas ones and within 2 days of placing my order, she made my order.
I 100% recommend ordering or at least looking at what she has for sale, her products are made with high quality fabric.


  Twitter | Instagram Tumblr

Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images